- Company Introduction
- Corporate Vision
- Environmental Consultancy
- Environmental Laboratory
- Hiyoshi Awards
- Hiyoshi International Internship
- Operation & Maintenance
- Other Services
- Site Map
- Speech Contest
- Student Training/Project
- Turnkey Projects
Posts by category
- Category: Hiyoshi Latest News
- Hiyoshi Corporation President, Mr. Hiroshi Murata was featured by Beat, Japanese News Media. Please check the below video link to know more about the interview.
- Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University) students (11 nos from Department of Chemistry) successfully completed the 15 days internship training at Hiyoshi India Laboratory Division in the field of Water and Wastewater Analysis.
- Article on Hiyoshi Corporation is published in Japanese Environmental Newspaper
- JCCIC ROAD SAFETY AWARENESS CAMPAIGN 2023
- Hiyoshi International Internship Program 2023- Preliminary Round Selection
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) was signed by the Department of Chemistry, School of Science and Humanitites, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, and Hiyoshi India Ecological Services Private Limited on 20-12-2022 for student projects, training, internships, workshops and research.
- Hiyoshi India Ecological Services Private Limited, Chennai signed an MoU with Agni College of Technology, OMR, Thalambur, Chennai. The purpose of this MoU is to develop academic and research co-operation including student training programs, internships, research projects, workshops, environmental consulting, etc.
- Hiyoshi had a fruitful discussion with Ms. Asha Ajith IAS, Guidance Tamil Nadu about the “Hiyoshi Japanese Endowed Course” program which is a specially designed Course by Hiyoshi Corporation for developing environmentally conscious human resources in industries by teaching about environmental laws and regulations, outlines of wastewater treatment, principles of analysis, etc. We hope that the course, will help the students in India to be future environmental leaders in their chosen career.
- India・Japan Environment Week, Organised by Ministry of the Environment ,Japan and the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, India.
- Exhibition organized by Consulate General of Japan in Chennai jointly with Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCIC), Chennai on the evening of February 23, 2023 (Thursday)
- “The India-Japan Environmental Week” will be held in Delhi from January 12 (Thursday) to January 13 (Friday), 2023. Hiyoshi India will participate in the exhibition and give presentations related to environmental services in this event that will be jointly organized by the Ministry of the Environment, Japan (MOE), and the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MOEFCC), India. The India-Japan Environmental Week aims to provide opportunities to discuss environmental issues and share innovative and emerging ecological solutions. We cordially invite everyone and take part in the discussions related to environmental conservation and betterment.
- The second Hiyoshi JEC program held at Dr.MGR Educational and Research Institute started on 13th of October 2022.
JEC(Japanese Endowed Course) is a collaboration between Governments of Japan and India along with Japanese companies to create a pool of skilled human resources for the manufacturing units in India.
Hiyoshi JEC Course is a six day course and aims to bring about environmental awareness in young minds.
Fifteen students in the Final Year of Civil, Biotech, Chemical, Chemistry and Architecture department were selected for the Course.
Students have completed the theoretical aspects of environment and the practical session will be held on the 27th and 28th of October.
We hope that after completion of the course the students will promote sustainable development goals and take decisions that will protect the environment when they join the work force.
- Visit by His Excellency Consul General of Japan to Hiyoshi India Ecological Services Private Limited
- Hiyoshi Corporation, Japan President featured in Newsweek Magazine.
- We are happy to inform that Hiyoshi Environmental Awards is now in its 15th year and would like to thank all the applicants who have applied this year. We have stopped receiving the application forms for Hiyoshi Environmental Awards 2022.
- We are pleased to announce that Hiyoshi Corporation, President Hiroshi Murata has been interviewed by The WorldFolio, a British news agency, and the article has been published on their website. In the article, he talks about Hiyoshi’s role in SDG’s and our efforts in conserving and protecting the environment in Japan and overseas.
- Director Ko Shunkei and Director Mayilsamy paid a courtesy visit to His Excellency, Mr. Ben Wang, Director General, Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in Chennai
- LIMITED TIME ANALYSIS CAMPAIGN OFFER
- Hiyoshi Environmental Awards 2022 is now open
- NABL Scope Extended for Heavy Metal Analysis
- Hiyoshi International Internship and Talk Your Way to Japan-Speech Contest